These Healthy Turkey Bacon Recipes are fantastic—make everything from breakfast to dinner. Plus, learn how to cook turkey bacon perfectly.
The Best Turkey Bacon Recipes
Want to enjoy your favourite bacon recipes without the extra calories and fat? Swap out the pork for poultry and use turkey bacon! I rounded up some of the best turkey bacon recipes that are as healthy as they are delicious.
How to cook turkey bacon
There are a few different ways you can cook turkey bacon:
- In a skillet: Cook over medium-high heat for about 3-5 minutes per side.
- In the oven: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then place a wire rack on top. Line the turkey bacon on the wire rack, then bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes per side at 400°F. You can adjust the cooking time based on how crispy you want your bacon (for super crispy bacon, cook for 10 minutes per side).
- In the air fryer: Add a single layer of turkey bacon to the air fryer basket, then cook for 5 minutes per side at 350°F.
Bacon is a staple in many breakfast recipes! Make a lighter version of these fan favourites by swapping out pork bacon for turkey. You won't even notice the difference!
If you want an added boost of protein in your lunch, throw some turkey bacon in it! Try out these wrap, soup and salad recipes. They're great meal prep ideas!
Turkey bacon may be the star of breakfast, but it also works very well with some dinner recipes! Add it to potatoes, pasta,
Wanna Learn How To Meal Prep?
My meal planning service, Dinner Prep Pro, removes the guesswork and helps you get dinner on the table in 15-20 minutes each night. My meal prep checklists only take 1 hour each week!
How to Cook Turkey Bacon
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- Cooking spray or about 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Spray a bit of cooking spray in the pan or add 1 tsp olive oil. Add turkey bacon and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, depending how crispy you like it. Serve and enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Add turkey bacon to a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray or brush on olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes per side, then serve and enjoy!