Crockpots aren't just for winter! These summer slow cooker recipes are fantastic hands-off meals that won't heat up the kitchen.
The Best Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
Let's face it, no one wants to be stuck in a hot kitchen on a beautiful summer day! These slow cooker recipes for summer are the perfect solution. Dump everything in your slow cooker then just set it and forget it so you can focus on enjoying the warm weather! To help you get started, I rounded up my favourite summer slow cooker recipes, from main dishes to tasty sides, tacos, rice bowls and more.
Mix & Match Mains and Sides
Hosting a party this summer? Use your slow cooker to make these mains or side dishes—they're real crowd pleasers!
Skip the Ads and Get Right to the Recipes!
- ZERO ADS on over 600 recipes!
- Weekly Meal Plans, Grocery & Prep Lists
- Bonus eBooks
Tacos, Wraps and Sandwiches
These tacos, wraps and sandwiches are a great way to enjoy slow cooked meats. They're filled with fresh ingredients and toppings so you can get the most out of summer produce.
Wanna Learn How To Meal Prep?
My meal planning service, Dinner Prep Pro, removes the guesswork and helps you get dinner on the table in 15-20 minutes each night. My meal prep checklists only take 1 hour each week!
These rice bowls are perfect for summer meal prep! Pro tip: Make your rice in a rice cooker as it's a hands-off method that won't heat up the kitchen.
Meal Prep Tools
- Make sure to pick up a crock pot if you don't have one already!
- Grab some glass meal prep bowls to pack up your weekly lunches.
- Meal prep with your freezer! Butcher Box, conveniently delivers a variety of meats to your door frozen.
- Use these Ziploc bag holders if you're preparing freezer meals
- Freeze and refrigerate leftovers in round glass microwave-safe bowls with lids
- **Get my full list of tools here**
Join The Girl on Bloor Premium!
- ZERO ADS!
- Weekly Meal Prep Checklists
- Bonus eBooks