These Whole 30 meal prep recipes will give you inspiration to create healthy lunches and dinners as a fresh start for the new year!
Whole 30 Meal Prep Recipes
It's never too early to start planning for your next Whole 30! With the holidays coming up, sometimes you just need a little reset in your clean eating diet and that's what Whole 30 is for – to help you get back on track with healthy eating and get back to the core of what a healthy lifestyle is: eating whole foods!
This round up of Whole 30 Meal Prep recipes includes everything from Whole 30 make ahead breakfasts to quick and easy meal prep dinners, so your toughest decision will be deciding which of these flavourful, healthy meals to make first!
To make things as easy for you as possible, we have separated the Whole 30 meal prep recipes into breakfast, lunch and dinner categories for you. To see the recipe ingredients and print out the directions, just click on any of the photos or the link below them.
Whole 30 Meal Prep Breakfasts
Healthy breakfasts loaded with eggs and fresh vegetables? Yes, please! You can make a batch of these breakfasts so that all you have to do is grab a container on your way out the door in the morning. Easy peasy!
- Meal Prep Egg White Frittata via The Girl on Bloor
- Whole 30 Spicy Chicken Patties via Family Food on the Table
- Meal Prep Breakfast Taco Scramble via Skinnytaste
- Whole 30 Sweet Potato Hash via The Girl on Bloor
Whole 30 Meal Prep Lunches
Making a healthy lunch doesn't get easier than with these meal prep recipes! Most of these Whole 30 lunch recipes are salads because they're a no-brainer: add a bunch of greens and veggies, some healthy protein and lunch is served! However, be mindful of the dressings you use. You'll want to stay away from mayos, sour cream, etc.
- Meal Prep Greek Mason Jar Salad via Wholesome Yum
- Instant Pot Whole 30 No Bean Chili via Food Faith Fitness
- Paleo Harvest Bowls via The Girl on Bloor
- Roasted Beet Salad with Orange and Avocado via A Beautiful Plate
- Whole 30 Meal Prep Fall Zoodle Salad via Sun Kissed Kitchen
- PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps via The Girl on Bloor
Whole 30 Meal Prep Dinners
A couple of these recipes call for soy sauce, which is not Whole 30 compliant. However, you can easily substitute coconut aminos for the soy sauce. Otherwise, these dinner ideas are perfect for Whole 30 Meal Prep and you can make them ahead of time too!
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup via Savory Tooth
- Chicken Stir Fry via Noshtastic
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers via What the Fork
- Paleo Swedish Meatballs via The Roasted Root
- Whole 30 Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas via Wonky Wonderful
- Whole 30 Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa via The Cookie Rookie
- Whole 30 Greek Beef and Lamb Meatballs via Country Cleaver
- Instant Pot Healthy Chicken Piccata via Rachel Cooks
- Whole 30 Spanish Chicken and Cauliflower Rice via Paleo Gluten Free Eats
- Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet via Primavera Kitchen
- Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice via The Adventure Bite
- Sausage and Root Vegetable Scramble via The Girl on Bloor