This Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade tastes exactly like the one they make at Starbucks with green tea, lemonade and peach juice.
Ingredients and substitutions
- Green tea – you can replace with a white tea like peach white tea.
- Peach juice – peach syrup would also work or you could try another fruit juice like mango or pineapple.
- Lemonade – try limeade for extra tang.
Keep in mind that because there are only three ingredients in the iced tea, any substitutions will significantly alter the overall flavour.
Skip the Ads and Get Right to the Recipes!
- ZERO ADS on over 600 recipes!
- Weekly Meal Plans, Grocery & Prep Lists
- Bonus eBooks
How to make peach green tea lemonade
Step 1: Brew the green tea.
Bring water to a boil and mix with one bag of green tea. Let chill up to 1 hour.
Step 2: Add ice to a glass.
Step 3: Mix everything together.
When ready to serve, mix green tea, peach juice and lemonade together in a tall glass filled with ice.
Step 4: Serve and enjoy!
Making it without lemonade
You can easily leave out the lemonade and enjoy just the green tea and peach juice together. Replace the lemonade with more green tea or a mix of tea and juice for a refreshing Starbucks peach green tea drink!
If the drink isn’t as sweet as you would like, you can stir in 1 teaspoon of simple syrup or artificial sweetener. Then taste it and increase the amount if you want it sweeter.
To make simple syrup:
- Combine 1 cup of water with 1 cup of white sugar in a saucepan on the stove.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer until the sugar dissolves.
- Store the syrup in a jar in your refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Starbucks peach green tea lemonade is only available in the summer months – but with this copycat recipe, you can make it all year round!
There are only three ingredients in this iced peach green tea lemonade, which makes it super easy to make (and a lot cheaper than shelling out for the one at Starbucks). My recipe uses green tea, peach juice and lemonade.
The amount of sugar between this drink and the Starbucks version is fairly similar. This recipe has 31g of sugar per serving, while the Starbucks drink has 29g. The difference is probably due to the brand of lemonade and peach juice used, as the amount of sugar varies from brand to brand.
Since green tea typically has caffeine in it, this peach green tea lemonade will contain caffeine, but the total amount varies based on what brand of green tea you use. If you want this drink to be caffeine-free, use a caffeine-free green tea.
Making a pitcher
You have two options for making more than one serving of Starbucks peach green tea lemonade at a time:
- Multiply the recipe – If you’ll be serving this to guests at a larger gathering, making a full pitcher of tea is the way to go. Increase the amounts of liquid based on the size of your pitcher or drink dispenser, keeping the ratios the same. Be sure to stir it well so everything is combined.
- Mix as you serve – To enjoy this drink over the course of a few days, make a large pitcher of just the green tea, then store it in the refrigerator.
Storing this iced tea
A pitcher of the green tea by itself should last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator. Then, add it to a glass with the lemonade and peach juice according to the recipe instructions whenever you want to enjoy a glass.
After the peach juice and lemonade have been added, you’ll want to drink any iced peach green tea lemonade within a day for best quality. Otherwise, the sugars in the juice will break down and the drink may start to ferment.
Wanna Learn How To Meal Prep?
My meal planning service, Dinner Prep Pro, removes the guesswork and helps you get dinner on the table in 15-20 minutes each night. My meal prep checklists only take 1 hour each week!
Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade
- 1 cup green tea, chilled
- 1/2 cup peach juice
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Bring water to a boil and mix with one bag of green tea. Let chill up to 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, mix green tea, peach juice and lemonade together in a tall glass filled with ice. Enjoy!
Join The Girl on Bloor Premium!
- ZERO ADS!
- Weekly Meal Prep Checklists
- Bonus eBooks