This Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade is made with green tea, lemonade, and peach juice –it's so easy to make at home!
Ingredients in this drink
It's so easy to make this Starbucks drink at home. It's as simple as 3 easy ingredients (plus ice) that you can find at just about any grocery store. Here's what you need on hand:
- chilled green tea
- peach juice
- ice cubes
How to make this recipe
Once you have the ingredients, you'll basically just mix everything together. Remember to set aside extra time for chilling the tea but other than that, it's a super easy recipe!
Here's how to make these drinks:
- Make the green tea by mixing together tea bag and boiling water. Let chill in the fridge for up to 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add ice to a tall glass.
- Mix green tea, peach juice and lemonade together.
Making the iced peach tea without lemonade
You can easily leave out the lemonade and enjoy just the green tea and peach juice together.
Replace the lemonade with more green tea or a mix of tea and juice.
If the drink isn’t as sweet as you would like, you can stir in 1 teaspoon of simple syrup or artificial sweetener. Then taste it and increase the amount if you want it sweeter.
To make simple syrup:
- Combine 1 cup of water with 1 cup of white sugar in a saucepan on the stove.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer until the sugar dissolves.
- Store the syrup in a jar in your refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Because there are only three ingredients in the iced tea, any substitutions will significantly alter the overall flavor. However, there are plenty of combinations that are just as refreshing!
GREEN TEA: Replace with a white tea variety. There’s even a white peach tea that would enhance the overall peach flavor.
PEACH JUICE: The drink from Starbucks used to be made with peach syrup instead of juice. To use syrup instead, increase the amount tea and lemonade while keeping them at a 2:1 ratio. Then, stir in 1 tablespoon of peach syrup.
Or, try a different juice altogether! It will obviously change the flavor, but just about any fruit juice or fruit puree will work. Some suggestions are:
- Mixed berry
How much sugar in this drink vs Starbucks?
The amount of sugar between this drink and the Starbucks version is fairly similar. This recipe has 31g of sugar per serving, while the Starbucks drink has 29g.
The difference is probably due to the brand of lemonade and peach juice used, as the amount of sugar varies from brand to brand.
Does it have caffeine?
Yes, because the drink includes green tea, there is caffeine in it.
The amount will vary depending on what kind of green tea you are using. Typically, an 8-ounce cup has between 30-50mg of caffeine.
Calories in this drink vs Starbucks
Actually, the calories for the two drinks are almost exactly the same!
This drink has 129 calories compared to the Starbucks drink which has 130 calories.
Just like with the sugar content, it’s most likely due to the different brands of lemonade and peach juice.
Making a pitcherful
You have two options for making more than one serving of tea at a time:
- Multiply the recipe – If you’ll be serving this to guests at a larger gathering, making a full pitcher of tea is the way to go.
Increase the amounts of liquid based on the size of your pitcher or drink dispenser, keeping the ratios the same. Be sure to stir it well so everything is combined.
- Mix as you serve – To enjoy this drink over the course of a few days, make a large pitcher of just the green tea, then store it in the refrigerator.
A pitcher of the tea by itself should last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Then, add it to a glass with the lemonade and peach juice according to the recipe instructions whenever you want to enjoy a glass.
After the peach juice and lemonade have been added, you’ll want to use it within a day for best quality. Otherwise, the sugars in the juice will break down and the drink may start to ferment.
More Starbucks recipes
Meal prep tools for this recipe
- Get some fun reusable straws for your drinks!
Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade
- 1 cup green tea, chilled
- 1/2 cup peach juice
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Bring water to a boil and mix with one bag of green tea. Let chill up to 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, mix green tea, peach juice and lemonade together in a tall glass filled with ice. Enjoy!