17 Easy Low Carb Recipes for Meal Prep
These 17 Easy Low Carb Meal Prep Recipes are perfect for when you want something a little lighter – they're all meals high in protein that are designed to keep you full for longer, and these low carb recipes are packed with healthy fats and veggies!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links – that means I will make a very small commission if you happen to make a purchase through one of my links; this helps me keep my site up and running so I can continue to provide you with free recipes and resources 🙂 There is no additional cost to you!
Let me tell you a little bit about these low carb diet recipes! First of all, they're super delicious, and second of all, they're super healthy! One thing I really love about low carb recipes is how creative you can get in adding extra veggies to your meals. There are so many fun ways to sub in different veggies for traditional carbs like rice and pasta so if you're craving a lighter dinner or have a gluten sensitivity, this round up of yummy low carb meal prep recipes is for you!
In this round up of low carb meal prep ideas, you'll find a little bit of everything from breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snack ideas (hello low carb, gluten free energy balls!) so you can rest easy knowing that you can pick and choose some delicious eats that are low carb friendly.
And in case you’re in need of some meal prep tools, here are my staples:
- Glass meal prep bowls are so perfect for microwaving your leftovers safely
- Mason jars are perfect for salads since they keep greens and lettuce separated from dressings and other ingredients
- Salad containers are another great option for keeping your lettuce and proteins separated so nothing gets soggy
- These Bento box containers are perfect for packing snacks and meals together
- Restock your freezer with grass-fed beef and poultry from Butcher Box – and for a limited time get two free ribeyes and bacon! All you need now are your veggies!
- I would be nowhere without my trusty Vitamix blender – it whips up giant batches of delicious sauces which is key with low carb recipes
- Hello Fresh also has some pretty amazing recipes (low carb options too!) if you're looking to also get your groceries delivered to your door (who has time for shopping these days?!)..and they will give you $30 off your first purchase too!
Most of these recipes sub in cauliflower rice or zucchini for traditional carbs such as rice and pasta, but some of these recipes are low carb chicken recipes paired with delicious sauces, marinades and just a ton of veggies so you won't even feel like you're missing out or making any swaps.
Keep reading below for some delish low carb lunch ideas and low carb dinner recipes that are super fun and easy to incorporate into your weekly meal prep routine!