This Slow Cooker eBook is going to save you SO much time and money, and take the guesswork out of what to make each week! Learn how to eat healthier and quicker with these lunch ideas!
The Slow Cooker eBook includes:
-10 Slow Cooker recipes from The Girl on Bloor
-Full nutritional information for each recipe
-Easy instructions to prepare, store and reheat
With the Slow Cooker eBook, you will learn:
-How to save time & money
-How to add variety to your meal prep routine
-How to use your slow cooker to meal prep
-Make a giant batch of food for family or meal prep!
Will the Slow Cooker eBook work for you?
- You're looking to eat healthier on a regular basis
- You struggle to plan your weekly lunches and dinners
- You'd like to come home to a hot meal already cooked after a long day
- You want to experience a hands-off cooking experience
If you find yourself identifying with any of the above, the Slow Cooker eBook is definitely for you!
What is included in the Slow Cooker eBook?
10 total slow cooker recipes from the The Girl on Bloor blog, plus nutritional information and beautiful pictures in a convenient set of PDFs!
What types of recipes will I find in this ebook?
-Slow cooker dinners of all kinds and inspired by all types of cuisines!
-One pot pastas, casseroles, curries, stews, rice dishes and more
-A combination of mostly dinner and lunch recipes
Slow Cooker eBook FAQ:
How long will each recipe last?
- Most recipes will last up to 5 days in the fridge
- Freezer-friendly meals can last up to 3 months in the freezer
How do I reheat each recipe?
- Each recipe will have specific storing/freezing instructions along with instructions for reheating
- Most of the recipes can be microwaved
How long do these recipes take to prep/cook?
- Most of the recipes will take 10 minutes to prep and several hours to cook (have them cook while you're at work all day!)
Are these recipes healthy?
- Full nutritional information (best estimate) is included for each recipe
- In general, every recipe is healthy – you won't find any cans of condensed soup or tons of sugar or fat in these meals
- Most of the meals contain a ton of veggies and lean proteins
- Most recipes are between 300-500 calories
Will I have to go shopping for special ingredients?
- No! Most ingredients are simple and can be found at your local grocery store
- You should also have most seasonings on hand at home already if you have a well-stocked pantry
What if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?
- I want you to love this eBook! If you're not satisfied with your purchase, the bundle comes with a 7-day money back guarantee.
Why is it such a good deal? What's the catch?
- Digital cookbooks don’t have printing or publishing costs so we can pass on the savings to you, no strings attached!
What are digital cookbooks?
- All of my cookbooks are PDF eBooks that can be read on computers, tablets, and smartphones. (No special e-reader required!) They are formatted to print on regular computer paper so you can print copies if you'd like as well!
- After purchasing the meal prep bundle, you will be directed to a page where you can download all of the eBooks.
Hi! I’m Taylor, the blogger behind The Girl on Bloor and author of the Meal Prep and Meal Planner bundle!
I love to help other busy people like me eat more wholesome, homemade foods on-the-go, and a large part of that is doing a little meal prep ahead.
I've learned from experience that meal prep goes a lot faster when you have a variety of easy recipes to choose from – from meals you can cook and store in the freezer, to sheet pan dinners, recipes that can be made in one pot and more, there are all kinds of ways to eat healthier at home!
Get ready to save time AND money with the 10 slow cooker recipes in this eBook.
I hope these recipes make your life easier just like they've helped mine!