This Meal Prep and Meal Planner Bundle is going to save you SO much time and money, and take the guesswork out of what to make each week! Learn how to eat healthier and quicker with these six PDF e-cookbooks!
The Meal Prep & Meal Planner Bundle includes:
-80+ healthy meal prep recipes from The Girl on Bloor
-Full nutritional information for each recipe
-Easy instructions to prepare, store and reheat
-Meal prep and meal planning tips and tricks
-5 eBooks with sheet pan, one pot, freezer, slow cooker and Instant Pot options
-One 3-Week meal plan (including filled in shopping lists)
-6 PDF eBooks altogether
Will the Meal Prep and Meal Planner Bundle work for you?
- You're spending way too much buying lunch out
- You're looking to eat healthier on a regular basis
- You struggle to get dinner on the table every night
- You feel disorganized when it comes to meal planning
- You lack inspiration when it comes to your weekly breakfasts, lunches and dinners
The Meal Prep and Meal Planner Bundle will certainly come to the rescue!
There are over 80 healthy meal prep recipes made in a variety of different ways, and the meal planner will help show you how to make your weekly shopping and grocery list a breeze!
What is included in the Ultimate Meal Prep Bundle?
Over 80 total recipes from the The Girl on Bloor blog, plus a 17-page 3-week Meal Plan with bonus recipes and shopping lists in a convenient set of PDFs!
- Meal Prep Lunch Recipes eBook
- Sheet Pan/One Pot Meal Prep Recipes eBook
- Instant Pot Meal Prep Recipes eBook
- Slow Cooker Meal Prep Recipes eBook
- Freezer-Friendly Meal Prep Recipes eBook
- 3-Week Meal Plan (includes 3 weeks of meals, 3 filled-in shopping lists, bonus recipes, meal prep tips & more!)
Total value of $70.00, yours for just $39.97!
Meal Prep & Meal Planning Bundle FAQ:
How long will each recipe last?
- Most recipes will last up to 5 days in the fridge
- Freezer meals can last up to 3 months in the freezer
How do I reheat each recipe?
- Each recipe will have specific storing/freezing instructions along with instructions for reheating
How long do these recipes take to prep/cook?
- Most of the recipes will take between 30-45 minutes to prep and cook
- Some of the freezer meals take 60 minutes, but you will have a giant batch of food to eat in the future
- The slow cooker recipes will cook for a few hours, but you can have them cooking away while you're at work or running other errands
Are these recipes healthy?
- Full nutritional information (best estimate) is included for each recipe
- In general, every recipe is healthy – you won't find any cans of condensed soup or tons of sugar or fat in these meals
- Most of the meals contain a ton of veggies and lean proteins
- Most recipes are between 300-500 calories.
Will I have to go shopping for special ingredients?
- No! Most ingredients are simple and can be found at your local grocery store
- You should also have most seasonings on hand at home already if you have a well-stocked pantry
What if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?
- I want you to love this eBook! If you're not satisfied with your purchase, the bundle comes with a 7-day money back guarantee.
Why is it such a good deal? What's the catch?
Digital cookbooks don’t have printing or publishing costs so we can pass on the savings to you, no strings attached!
What are digital cookbooks?
All of my cookbooks are PDF eBooks that can be read on computers, tablets, and smartphones. (No special e-reader required!) They are formatted to print on regular computer paper so you can print copies if you'd like as well!
After purchasing the meal prep bundle, you will be directed to a page where you can download all of the eBooks.
Hi! I’m Taylor, the blogger behind The Girl on Bloor and author of the Meal Prep and Meal Planner bundle!
I love to help other busy people like me eat more wholesome, homemade foods on-the-go, and a large part of that is doing a little meal prep ahead.
I've learned from experience that meal prep goes a lot faster when you have a variety of easy recipes to choose from – from meals you can cook and store in the freezer, to sheet pan dinners, recipes that can be made in one pot and more, there are all kinds of ways to eat healthier at home!
Get ready to save time AND money with the 80+ meal prep recipes in this bundle. And take back your mental sanity with the 3-week meal plan, which will take all the guesswork out of what to make!
I hope these recipes make your life easier just like they've helped mine!