This Instant Pot eBook is going to save you SO much time and money, and take the guesswork out of what to make each week! Learn how to eat healthier and quicker with your Instant Pot!
The Instant Pot eBook includes:
-20 Instant Pot recipes from The Girl on Bloor
-Full nutritional information for each recipe
-Easy instructions to prepare, store and reheat
With the Instant Pot eBook, you will learn:
-How to use your Instant Pot to make a variety of meals
-How to save time & money
-How to make super tasty dump meals
-Make a giant batch of food for family or meal prep!
Will the Instant Pot eBook work for you?
- You're looking to eat healthier on a regular basis
- You struggle to get dinner on the table every night
- You want to learn how to use your Instant Pot more
- You only have 30 minutes or less to make dinner every night
The Instant Pot eBook is definitely be up your alley!
What is included in the Instant Pot eBook?
20 total recipes from the The Girl on Bloor blog, plus nutritional information and beautiful pictures in a convenient set of PDFs!
What types of recipes will I find in this ebook?
-Meal prep bowls, curries, soups, stews, pastas, rice dishes, casseroles and more
-A combination of breakfasts, lunches and dinners
Instant Pot eBook FAQ:
How long will each recipe last?
- Most recipes will last up to 5 days in the fridge
- Freezer-friendly meals can last up to 3 months in the freezer
How do I reheat each recipe?
- Each recipe will have specific storing/freezing instructions along with instructions for reheating
How long do these recipes take to prep/cook?
- Most of the recipes will take 30 minutes or less to prep and cook
- Most of the recipes are made in the one pot with no cook or prep time on the side
Are these recipes healthy?
- Full nutritional information (best estimate) is included for each recipe
- In general, every recipe is healthy – you won't find any cans of condensed soup or tons of sugar or fat in these meals
- Most of the meals contain a ton of veggies and lean proteins
- Most recipes are between 300-500 calories
Will I have to go shopping for special ingredients?
- No! Most ingredients are simple and can be found at your local grocery store
- You should also have most seasonings on hand at home already if you have a well-stocked pantry
What if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?
- I want you to love this eBook! If you're not satisfied with your purchase, the bundle comes with a 7-day money back guarantee.
Why is it such a good deal? What's the catch?
- Digital cookbooks don’t have printing or publishing costs so we can pass on the savings to you, no strings attached!
What are digital cookbooks?
- All of my cookbooks are PDF eBooks that can be read on computers, tablets, and smartphones. (No special e-reader required!) They are formatted to print on regular computer paper so you can print copies if you'd like as well!
- After purchasing the meal prep bundle, you will be directed to a page where you can download all of the eBooks.
Hi! I’m Taylor, the blogger behind The Girl on Bloor and author of the Meal Prep and Meal Planner bundle!
I love to help other busy people like me eat more wholesome, homemade foods on-the-go, and a large part of that is doing a little meal prep ahead.
I've learned from experience that meal prep goes a lot faster when you have a variety of easy recipes to choose from – from meals you can cook and store in the freezer, to sheet pan dinners, recipes that can be made in one pot and more, there are all kinds of ways to eat healthier at home!
Get ready to save time AND money with the 20 Instant Pot meal prep recipes in this eBook.
I hope these recipes make your life easier just like they've helped mine!