Limited time offer!
Make weeknight dinners and meal prep lunches easier with this Instant Pot Meal Plan Bundle!
What you'll get:
- 50+ healthy meal prep recipes from my Instant Pot site, Eating Instantly
- 5 Instant Pot recipe eBooks with freezer meals, steaming & sautéing, rice & pasta dishes, dump & press start and 30-minute meals
- Meal prep and meal planning tips and tricks
- One 4-Week meal plan with recipes that includes prep ahead outlines, nutritional info, filled in shopping lists and over 25+ low calorie snack ideas
- Bonus Instant Pot ebook filled with recipes from The Girl on Bloor
Master meal planning with the free weekly meal plan template and printable shopping list included.
Here's What's Included:
Everything you need to meal prep with your Instant Pot.
Special discounted rate of $29.97
Frequently asked questions
What is the refund policy?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please reach out to [email protected] for a refund. Please note that this is a digital product and as such it is not returnable in the same sense that a t-shirt, for instance, would be. For this reason, we will only be able to offer refunds in select cases where the customer is able to provide a detailed explanation as to why they are unsatisfied with the Challenge. We would never want you to purchase something from us that you are unhappy with or that you feel will not be helpful for you, but please note that we are not able to offer refunds for buyers remorse as you are able to keep the product even if refunded. If you have specific questions before purchase, we would be happy to assist!
What ebooks are included in this bundle?
With this Instant Pot Meal Plan Bundle, you'll receive the following ebooks:
- Instant Pot Magic 4-Week Meal Plan
- Instant Pot Dump & Push Start Cookbook
- Instant Pot 30-Minute Meals Cookbook
- Instant Pot Rice & Pasta Recipes Cookbook
- Instant Pot Steaming & Sautéing Cookbook
- Instant Pot Freezer Meals Cookbook
- Bonus Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook from The Girl on Bloor
What are the recipes like?
Every recipe includes a protein, carb and vegetable(s) and can be made in 30-60 minutes in the Instant Pot. Most of the recipes have a short ingredient list and use staples you likely already have on hand at home or are easily found at most grocery stores. Sample recipes include Honey Garlic Chicken, Stuffed Peppers, Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, Swedish Meatballs and more.
What about dietary restrictions?
Our recipes are omnivore. All of the recipes include can be easily adaptable to any diet with ingredient swaps.
Why do you charge in USD?
I may be Canadian, but the vast majority of my business expenses are in USD. I need to charge in the same currency that I pay out to recoup my costs. Thank you for helping to support a small business 🙂
Questions about getting started? Drop us a line to find out more!
The team and I are so excited to share our favourite Instant Pot recipes. Hit us up if you have any questions!