9 Overnight Oats Recipes
These Overnight Oats recipes are perfect for busy mornings when you don't have time to cook breakfast - try these 9 recipes and tips to help you get started!
Servings: 1 jar
Overnight oats base (makes 4 jars)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (optional)
- 1/4 cup chia, flax or hemp seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate shavings
- 2 cups finely chopped strawberries
- 2 cups mashed blueberries
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups finely chopped green apple
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- NOTE: use coconut milk instead of almond milk for your base
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Mix together base ingredients of choice in a large bowl. Note that Greek yogurt and seeds are optional - you really only need to mix together milk of choice and oats, then add your flavored add-ins.
Once you have mixed up your base, add your add-ins. Most flavors only require 1-3 ingredients. For instance, if wanting to make the carrot cake overnight oats, mix the carrots, coconut and cinnamon into your overnight oats base.
Divide mixture among 4 mason jars then let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Jars will last in the fridge up to 5 days so they are perfect for meal prep!
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 384mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9610IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 338mg | Iron: 4.9mg