Delicious & Healthy Charcuterie Board
This Delicious & Healthy Charcuterie Board is a great holiday appetizer idea with low-calorie and protein-packed ingredients.
Servings: 10 servings
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 package deli-style smoked turkey
- 1 package deli-style salami
- 1 package smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 package brie
- 1 container mini bocconcini cheese balls
- 1 package fresh basil
- 1 container Cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mixed olives
- 1 jar pickles (cornichons)
- 1 persimmon, sliced
- 1 bunch grapes
- 1 pomegranate, cut open
- 2 celery stalks, julienned
- 1/2 each red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 zucchini, sliced on a diagonal
- 2 packages hummus (I got roasted garlic and beet flavours)
- 1 jar antipasto
Assemble all ingredients on a large wood board with small bowls for the ingredients like olives, pickles and dips. Include cutlery for cheeses and arrange in a manner so that guests can pick and choose different snacks from the board. To make caprese bites, add cherry tomatoes, basil and bocconcini cheese on toothpicks and add to board. Serve and enjoy!
Try using different ingredients based on your preferences – you can even try making a vegetarian charcuterie board by swapping out the meat for tofu.
Prep all your ingredients ahead of time by chopping up and portioning out the cheeses, meats, etc.
If you’re adding fresh fruit to your charcuterie board, make sure you cut it right before serving so it stays nice and fresh.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 899mg | Potassium: 406mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 934IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 191mg | Iron: 2mg