Crockpot Chicken Tacos
These Crockpot Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Salsa are a fun, easy way to meal prep for the week and the Mexican-inspired pulled chicken is so versatile - it can be used for tacos, burrito bowls, salads and more!
Servings: 4 servings
For the chicken
- 4 medium-sized chicken breasts (about 1lb)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium-sized yellow onion, diced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Kensington Market Street Food Spicy Mexican Adobo Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jar Kensington Market Street Food Pickled Pineapple & Jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 (8oz) container store-bought salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 medium-sized red onion, diced
- 1/2 cups finely chopped cilantro
Add chicken, broth, onion, chili powder, garlic powder and salt to slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours.
When chicken is ready, remove from juices and shred with a fork and knife. Add back to juices and stir in Kensington Market Street Food Spicy Mexican Adobo Dressing and cilantro.
Serve chicken on corn tortillas and top with Kensington Market Street Food Pickled Pineapple & Jalapeno, salsa, red onion and cilantro. Enjoy!
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1044mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 39.6mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.4mg