Habanero Santa Fe Chicken Salad
This Habanero Santa Fe Chicken Salad is filled with vibrant summer flavours like diced mango, spiralized beets, sliced avocado and finished with a spicy dressing!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 box spring mix
- 1-2 beets, spiralized (I bought a container of pre-spiralized beets)
- 1 mango
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 can black beans
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup tortilla strips
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Limes for garnish
- 1/2 cup PC Black Label habanero aioli
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp paprika
Preheat BBQ to med-high heat. Alternatively, preheat oven to 425 F. Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise and toss with olive oil and seasoning. Cook for 4 minutes per side on grill, or 15 minutes in the oven. Remove and let cool before slicing.
Meanwhile, mix dressing ingredients together and divide veggies, fruit and tortilla strips among 4 large pasta bowls. Top with chicken and dressing and serve!
Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 28.5g | Fat: 18g