Fire Roasted Tomato And Olive Bruschetta
This Fire Roasted Tomato And Olive Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer to serve during your next summer party. Only the best will do!
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 24 pieces
- 1 can Muir Glen organic fire roasted diced tomatoes drained, 14.5 oz
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped and drained jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese or 1/2parmesan cheese
- 24 inch slices baguette toasted, 1/2thick
In a medium-sized bowl, mix tomatoes, olives, roasted peppers, basil and olive oil together.
Spread goat cheese onto toasted baguette slices. Top with tomato mixture.
Alternative: leave out goat cheese, and top tomato mixture with parmesan cheese. Broil in oven for 1-2 min on high.