Buffalo Chicken Potato Nachos (Video!)
These Buffalo Chicken Potato Nachos with ranch dressing are the quickest, most delicious weeknight meal of your dreams. You may need a fork to dig into these!
OMG GUYS…it's my FIRST video!!! I don't know about you but I'm absolutely obsessed with those Buzzfeed videos that show you how to make ALL of the tastiest food you could ever dream of, so for months and months I've been planning my own recipe video. I knew it had to be something absolutely mouth-watering and irresistible, but being the procrastinator that I am when it comes to things unknown, I also put off making this video for the longest time. I mean, I was only just enjoying my summer and finishing my Master's degree, but I really did try to prioritize this!
Finally one day a couple weeks ago, I looked at my editorial calendar and saw it was Buffalo Chicken Potato Nachos day. In my heart, I just knew this was the recipe video. I mean, how the hell could you resist this giant panful of deliciousness?!
So I say, welcome to your easy-to-throw-together, speedy weeknight dinner dream!
Yes – I give you permission to really have these nachos for dinner. No judgments, just indulgent enjoyment all round. Your friends and family will thank you. 😉
I don't think dinner can even get much better than this.
Unless you maybe add a couple ice cold beers and some binge TV watching to the equation. Personally, I just finished watching the rest of Suits on Netflix. Yes, I know, I'm superrrrr behind. This is a spoiler-free zone over here! By the way, have I convinced you to try these yet?
Maybe MY FIRST VIDEO WILL! Watch it above (ahem, if you haven't already), and for more recipe videos make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel!!! I'll be putting two new videos out each month for now while I nail the process down. I promise you they will all be delicious!
Maybe telling you that these Buffalo Chicken Potato Nachos are ready in just 30 minutes might help my cause, because this meal is secretly so simple, and the potatoes are so much more filling than regular old tortilla chips. You may need a fork to eat these up, but it's worth it, trust me.
And there's a whole lot of veggies piled on here, so it's even kinda healthy, ok? So dig right in!
I rest my case.
Buffalo Chicken Potato Nachos
- 6 russet potatoes thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 chicken breasts diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- cup About 3/4buffalo chicken sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 each red and yellow pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- in Cherry tomatoes slicedhalf
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Ranch dressing
- Cilantro finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Slice potatoes as thinly as possible and soak in water for about 5 min.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with buffalo chicken sauce and salt and then cook in a large frying pan on med-high heat for 15 min. Meanwhile, prepare toppings and drain potatoes, drying with a clean towel.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil, chili powder, salt and pepper. Spread on a large oven pan covered with parchment paper, laying as necessary. Add chicken, peppers and cheese, then bake for 15-20 min.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes, green onion, ranch dressing, cilantro, salsa and guacamole.
- Dig in!!!