This 3-Week Meal Plan with three filled in shopping lists is going to save you SO much time and money, and take the guesswork out of meal planning each week! Learn how to get dinner on the table faster and meal prep for the work week with this meal plan!
The 3-Week Meal Plan eBook includes:
-3 weeks' worth of meal plans, filled-in shopping lists, recipes and meal prep tricks
-Over 20 recipes from The Girl on Bloor blog
-Exclusive BONUS recipes found nowhere else
-Full nutritional information for each recipe
-Easy instructions to prepare, store and reheat
With the Sheet Pan and One Pot Meals eBook, you will learn:
-How to save time & money
-How to add variety to your meal prep routine
-How to be prepared for breakfast, lunch AND dinner
Will the 3-Week Meal Plan eBook work for you?
- You're looking to eat healthier on a regular basis
- You struggle to plan your weekly breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- You want to be more organized when it comes to meal planning
- You only have 30 minutes to an hour to make a set of weekly lunches or dinners
If you find yourself identifying with any of the above, the 3-Week Meal Plan eBook is definitely for you!
What is included in the Sheet Pan and One Pot Meals eBook?
20 total meal prep recipes from the The Girl on Bloor blog, plus 4 bonus recipes, nutritional information and beautiful pictures in a convenient set of PDFs!
What types of recipes will I find in this ebook?
-Sheet pan dinners of all kinds and inspired by all types of cuisines!
-One pot pastas, casseroles and rice dishes
-Meal prep lunch bowls and skillet meals
-Slow cooker recipes
-A combination of breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes
3-Week Meal Plan eBook FAQ:
How long will each recipe last?
- Most recipes will last up to 5 days in the fridge
- Freezer-friendly meals can last up to 3 months in the freezer
How do I reheat each recipe?
- Each recipe will have specific storing/freezing instructions along with instructions for reheating
- Most of the recipes can also be enjoyed cold
How long do these recipes take to prep/cook?
- Most of the recipes will take 30-60 minutes to prep and cook
Are these recipes healthy?
- Full nutritional information (best estimate) is included for each recipe
- In general, every recipe is healthy – you won't find any cans of condensed soup or tons of sugar or fat in these meals
- Most of the meals contain a ton of veggies and lean proteins
- Most recipes are between 300-500 calories
Will I have to go shopping for special ingredients?
- No! Most ingredients are simple and can be found at your local grocery store
- You should also have most seasonings on hand at home already if you have a well-stocked pantry
What if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?
- I want you to love this eBook! If you're not satisfied with your purchase, the bundle comes with a 7-day money back guarantee.
Why is it such a good deal? What's the catch?
- Digital cookbooks don’t have printing or publishing costs so we can pass on the savings to you, no strings attached!
What are digital cookbooks?
- All of my cookbooks are PDF eBooks that can be read on computers, tablets, and smartphones. (No special e-reader required!) They are formatted to print on regular computer paper so you can print copies if you'd like as well!
- After purchasing the meal prep bundle, you will be directed to a page where you can download all of the eBooks.
Hi! I’m Taylor, the blogger behind The Girl on Bloor and author of the Meal Prep and Meal Planner bundle!
I love to help other busy people like me eat more wholesome, homemade foods on-the-go, and a large part of that is doing a little meal prep ahead.
I've learned from experience that meal prep goes a lot faster when you have a variety of easy recipes to choose from – from meals you can cook and store in the freezer, to sheet pan dinners, recipes that can be made in one pot and more, there are all kinds of ways to eat healthier at home!
Get ready to save time AND money with the meal plans and shopping lists in this eBook.
I hope these recipes make your life easier just like they've helped mine!